The Advantage Rental building caught fire tonight in St. Albans, Vermont.
The three videos below show the fire get a head of the firefighters and quickly venting itself through the roof.
It is obvious that the firefighters might have had water issues as they set up drop tanks and tanker shuttles.
For the complete story click on the link below.
St. Albans, Vermont – December 15, 2010
A St. Albans business was destroyed by fire Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters responded to Advantage Rental on the Sheldon Road where smoke was showing. But the furniture and appliance rental store soon erupted in flames.
Bitter cold temperatures made it difficult to fight the fire and firefighters were also hampered because much of their equipment was still frozen from a fire they fought Tuesday night.