Glove Crafters has just unveiled a brand new firefighting glove. The Fire Raider joins the likes of Fire Armor (the gloves I wear) and Fire Hog (I have these too). Great gloves, great construction and fabrics, and made in America…you can’t beat that.
I can’t wait to get my fingers on a pair of the Fire Raiders! The Fire Raider is a three-dimensional form fitting glove with curved finger design, inset thumb with enhanced finger dexterity.
About the Fire Raiders:
- Eversoft® cowhide leather, flame and heat resistant 3.5 to 4.0 oz. leather tanned with additives to stay soft and provided low water absorbance when soaked repeatedly. Meets NFPA flame resistance test
- 3.5 to 4.0 oz. smooth grain Flexor cow leather back with 60+ TPP rating
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for glove bonding
- Pryotect Barricade 3 mil Barrier that is 100% waterproof, viral/chemical penetration resistant and protects against blood borne pathogens
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes made from 3.5 oz. to 4.0 oz. grain cow leather for maximum finger dexterity with a 60+ TPP rating
- Exclusive breathable adhesive for ensuring full liner/barrier glove bonding4” Nomex® wristlet cuff with leather pull patch
- Meets NFPA 1971-2013 standard and is SEI certified
- Proudly made in the USA with highly skilled employees