The Brothers in Contra Costa County FD go above and beyond in this video! They not only document the prank, but they show you how it is done. Check out the Never-Ending Dishes Prank! I gotta give it to the Retired Firefighter, who should know better, for taking it well once he realizes the prank has just been pulled on him!
Archives for fire-station-pranks
Willie Wines Jr. tells me that Dave Statter falls for this one all the time.
Description from Youtube:
http://www.hahaha.com People are pranked into taking some pictures with some buff firefighters in their undies without them knowing. A presentation of the Just For Laughs Gags. The funny hidden camera pranks show for the whole family.
Here at the Fire Critic we enjoy lightening the mood a bit from time to time…or all the time.
Here are a couple more firehouse pranks for you guys to put in your toolbox!
This one doesn’t show the “making of”, it simply shows the final product and how the pranked firefighter takes it!
This one is pretty decent. It is your basic “hide in the locker and scare the hell of a firefighter” variety.
This one didn’t really have a payday…I wonder if it even worked.
These Auburndale firefighters get the same rookie with some of the best pranks…most of which have to do with water. The jet dump lever one is the best!
Be sure to send your videos in to the Fire Critic as well!
Here is a classic prank. Firefighters “install” some very skimpy thong panties on this firefighters turnout pants. The twist here is that he puts them on during a quick drill evolution and on video. enjoy…
This is a great prank for the rookie!
Check out this video of Columbus Firefighters getting a fellow firefighter with the old American Fire Water Torture on the day of his promotion.
I guess they are pretty much saying “Don’t forget where you came from!”
I have not seen this prank before. Many of you might not have either. Check it out.
This is a prank that has been around for a long time. The thing that makes this even more funny is that the firefighter is on the phone in some hypochondriac rant about how he doesn’t get a little sick, he gets deathly sick.
And then it happens. The setup has occurred, the camera is in place…and the prank happens.
Then the firefighter starts to lose it.
Good job guys.
Hilarious Firehouse Prank with Coke and Mentos – Here is a hilarious prank that some firefighters pulled on an unsuspecting firefighter.
I have announced the Thanksgiving Day Giveaway winner. The winner is Kingsport, TN Station 6. Check this link for their entry and how I decided to pick the winner.
The Fire Critic’s School of Hard Knocks Policy on Social Media – My submission to the first due blog carnival. Tune in to Backstep firefighter for links to all the submissions. Statter did another video. I think his carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up.
Another House Lost Before Firefighters Can Make a Decent Attack – This is what it looks like when we get there too late.
Statter and Wines in Cahoots! The Fire Critic has Cracked the Case – Is anyone following the veritable love-fest between Dave Statter and Willie Wines Jr.? I have broken my silence and finally stooped to their level. Someone sent me some damaging photos of Dave and Willie and I felt compelled to share.
How quick can you get dressed? Full turnout and SCBA in 37 seconds? Maybe this isn’t a sanctioned trial, but this firefighter is able to put his turnout gear on in 37 seconds. There are numerous videos on youtube of firefighters attempting a record!
I am not exactly sure what hey have achieved exactly. I do know that they have now been a part of one of the oldest pranks in the fire service.
Note to newbies…never pose for a photo in front…ah never mind.
This thing is a little slow going but has some of the greats on there!
Just be sure to send any other firehouse pranks to firecritic @ Firecritic.com!
Just wait for 8:20 in!!!! 15:00 is one of the best!
Plus you gotta love the cinnamon dragon!
19:45 is some good stuff too!
Most of this stuff has been on Fire Critic in the past….but it is worth a watch again!
Enjoy these two videos of firefighters enjoying some hi-jinx around the station! Hat tip to to Dave Statter for sending the links! If you have one to share let me know!
This is a short one. Could they be any louder as they snuck in?
This one is long as hell…
Flashback about 16 years ago. I was a junior in high school and had just been voted in as a member of the Midlothian Volunteer Fire Department in Chesterfield County, VA. I would become a junior firefighter and realize my ambition of becoming a career firefighter (that is another story coming soon).
The evening I was voted in was also the beginning of a couple other guys time at the VFD. Needless to say, we were stoked and had no clue of what the heck we were getting ourselves involved in.
That night we were to become one of the guys….and they other guys had an idea of how to break us in something proper. There we were hanging out between the vollie engine and paid engine. We were given an example of how we were to place the funnel in our pants and guide a quarter down our forehead into the funnel. The three of us did it at the same time. An example of the prank is below. Although, our guys went one step forward and drew around the quarter with a pencil leaving lead remnant on the edge of the quarter which made nice lines down our forehead and off our noses.
If you want to see more pranks…check them out here. Enjoy the video below. Hat tip to Dave Statter for sending me the vid!
I know why I missed this video when doing the Top Ten Firehouse Pranks….because it is on myspace. Anyways, I found it today through a video search engine and I am glad I did. This is an epic fail by a rookie that I found to be a very simple but amusing prank!
But it gets better…How you might ask? They get him again. You gotta love
wet behind the ears soaked rookie firefighter!
These are the top ten firefighter pranks as found on the internet. Mostly, I used Youtube to search for funny pranks.
Many of these pranks I have either been a victim of or been part of pulling it off.
One thing is for sure, we can do a lot better. I know that for a fact. We just have to get them on video.
Feel free to send in your videos (or links to videos) that you think are funny.
10. Come have a look in this box - Great prank, great reaction!
9. Alternative K12 start-up – If you are able to prank people with this kind of trick it is there own fault! Watch him bite it at the end!
8. Wiping down the apparatus with the rookie – Great prank. You could pull this on anyone as long as you timed it right when they walked by the apparatus!
7. Teaching the rookie how to ride tailboard - This is classic! How they got this niave firefighter to fall for this is beyond me. Then again when you are a rookie you will listen to just about anyone!
6. Drop this quarter off your forehead into the funnel - I have to admit, this is the first prank I was a victim of. The guys at the vollie FD I started with got me and another rookie with this one. Although my brothers added another twist…they put pencil on the edge of the quarter so we had lines going all down our faces!
5. The broken chair prank – This is probably the best done video of all of them. Great job guys. They were able to prank half the department it seems.
4. Pulling a Fast One on the Captain - Funny prank! They got him good! Water and flour…nothing better!
3. Fun with the power company lineman – This is a great prank. It is done by firefighters to a guy who is a lineman on the power company. Apparently he had it coming to him for 10 years. Talk about a grudge!
2. Fake snake while out for some PT – I remember this from a while back. It was funny then and it is funny now. Hilarious reaction!
Also tied for #2 is another fake snake prank - The reaction on this one is even better than the previous!
1. Firefighter scared of cockroach – This video is kind of funny in the beginning, but it gets hilarious at the end. Watch a big bad firefighter become a little girl in a matter of seconds. Kudos too on the video editing!